Why should you eat more tuna? Not only is it loaded with nutrients and good fat, it is also full of benefits that will help you look and feel great inside and out.
1. Get great hair and skin with protein. Tuna is high in protein. One serving size of three ounces has nearly 23 grams. The good thing about protein is that it aids in the growth and regeneration of your hair, skin and nails.
2. Keep your heart happy. The omega-3s found in tuna help improve your cardiovascular health by increasing your heart rate function. A healthy heart means being around longer to show your love to others.
3. Prevent toxins from forming in your body. Tuna is a great source of selenium, an antioxidant that helps strengthen the body’s immune system. The immune system is integral for fighting off diseases and infections.
4. Get an energy boost. The B vitamins found in tuna help increase energy and the rate of your metabolism.
5. Fall in love with how you look in the mirror. Tuna is naturally a low calorie food, which makes it a great food choice for anyone trying to lose or maintain a healthy weight. The more tuna you incorporate in your diet, the more you’ll be able to see the results when you look in the mirror.
Make your life happier, easier and healthier. Start incorporating more tuna into your diet to get all these amazing benefits. Need some meal inspiration? We got you! Follow Isabel Tuna on Pinterest for delicious tuna recipes that the whole family will love.